The Social section of the game is where the player can interact with Friends.
Social aspects are accessed by clicking on the Social tab on the bottom-right of the screen.
Friends are shown as a list under the player's Social tab. The player can see which friends are online, which friend requests are pending and a general list of Friends. Friends can be added by
- manually searching their username (and code)
- via Facebook
- sending an invite link to that friend
Players can challenge a Friend to a Friendly Battle.
This functions as a normal Battle with some notable differences:
- All creatures will be used at level 26 in order for both players to experience a more fair match.
- No coins or incubators will be rewarded upon winning. (This is likely to prevent a player simply creating an alternate account and purposely losing continuously to allow one of the two accounts to accumulate rewards.)
- No trophies will be gained or lost regardless of the outcome of the Friendly Battle.
- This gameplay element was added to the game in version 1.3.