- Main article: List of Weekly Showcase Events
- Events can now last multiple days and can be linked to one or more creatures.
- When an event features multiple creatures, their spawning is randomly generated.
- There is an attempt count per event. This includes any and all creatures linked to that specific event.
Week 11 - August 13th-19th 2018
|Day||Creature||Rarity||# of attempts|
|1 & 2||Diplocaulus GEN 2||Common||36|
|Monolophosaurus GEN 2||Common|
|4, 5 & 6||Diplocaulus GEN 2||Rare||30|
|Koolasuchus GEN 2||Rare|
- Main article: Strike Event
Strike Events are temporary Battle Arenas that appear on the map. Players can defeat the creatures at the Strike Event and then play the event again on a higher difficulty. Once all difficulty levels have been completed, the player will receive a large reward. Losing the battle will require the player to use one of their retries in order to try again if they wish to continue battling at that Strike Event.
Treasure chests can appear on the map for a limited amount of time. If a player finds, approaches and opens the chest within that time, they will receive a large reward.
Migration #2 - 24 July 2018
As of version 1.3. Most spawns regarding global and local biomes have been completely changed, causing all players to experience many different spawns compared to before.
In addition to the above, new Creatures added to normal spawns include:
Migration #1 - 6 July 2018
Most previously unavailable spawns can now appear in the wild, still apparently maintaining the normal spawn mechanics only allowing Common, Rare and Epic spawns to appear.
Some creatures also appear to spawn in different ways now, as opposed to the previously understood rules (elaborated on further in the Spawn dynamics page).
The below information about new spawns is purely speculative for now.
Creatures expected to be added to normal spawns include:
Note that the Arena-exclusive creatures are likely still arena-exclusive and will not spawn in the wild.
Sponsored Supply Drops
- From July 27 2018, special Apple Supply Drops appeared in-game.
- From June 6 - July 31 2018, special Walmart Supply Drops appeared in-game.
- From June 6-29 2018, special AMC Supply Drops appeared in-game.
- ↑ Special Events Rework https://forum.ludia.com/t/news-jurassic-world-alive-special-events-rework/10082